We understand that owning an aircraft is a major investment which comes with considerable responsibilities. When you partner with Superior Jet Charter to support your aircraft’s operational needs, you gain a full range of reliable services focused on customer service, cost savings, and above all, safety. Our ability to take over the day-to-day management of your asset allows your team to simply enjoy owning the aircraft while focusing on running a more efficient business, expanding current business ventures, or just using the aircraft for leisure. We provide flexibility with reliability and personal service.
- Our team has over 50 years of combined aircraft management experience from piston aircraft up to large cabin jets.
- We have a background in both personal and corporate use (Part 91) and charter managed (Part 135) aircraft
- Our director of maintenance has experience and expertise with a wide variety of aircraft because he was formally the director of a major aircraft repair facility. This translates to savings for our clients as we can compete with the big shops on pricing and excessive charges with our insider knowledge.
- We offer a custom management contract for each client since the needs from one asset to another could be significantly different.
- Our team will provide detailed accounting reports with receipts for all expenditures associated with the aircraft. This is unique in our industry as most operations will only send an invoice without proper supporting documents. We will not mark up costs on fuel, maintenance, or other associated expenditures because we are here to work with you as an unseen extension of your business.
- We can provide a turnkey service by managing crew, maintenance, and all associated daily operations with the aircraft, allowing for our clients to focus their valuable time elsewhere while knowing they are allied with a safe, secure, reliable partner in Superior Jet.